Magic Hat Jinx  » Food  »
  • Magic Hats beer Jinx is my favorite of all the magic hats beers

• by Emily
      Magic Hats beer Jinx is my favorite of all the magic hats beers. The beer is seasonal, which means it isn’t available year round, a fat that makes me very upset when I

go to purchase beer in the winter months. Jinx is a brown ale that is creamy like a stout, but light like a summer beer. I absolutely love drinking this during the summer ...

• and would drink it year round if it was available. They recently raised the alcohol content allowed in beer in my state so magic hat has just now become available in the area.
        Previously I would have to have a friend bring it back from another state when he went to visit friends. If you haven’t tried Jinx and like beer you should give it a try.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27250886671031/k2311a0825/8.25.06