Palmer’s Bottom Butter
  • The best thing I like about this product is the pleasant smell
  • The next part I love in this product is how easy it is to apply on my baby’s delicate skin
  • I noticed that even after first application, the effectivity of this cream is shown
  • This is absolutely one of the best baby care product out there in the market for treating diaper rashes
  • I definitely buy it and use it again for my other kids in the future

• by solfaja

This diaper rash ointment is one of the few out there that I trust. It is very effective in soothing and preventing my baby’s diaper rash, that I don’t have to worry too much about my child’s getting the rashes from time to time because I have an effective cure for the rash.

The best thing I like about this product is the

pleasant smell; it’s very soothing.

The next part I love in this product is how easy it is to apply on my baby’s delicate skin.

The yellowish cream is very easy to apply; it just glides on smoothly and absorbs very quickly.

And I don’t have to put too much because a pea-sized amount will do the job effectively.

I noticed that even ...

• after first application, the effectivity of this cream is shown.

The next time I checked my baby’s rashes, they were reduced greatly.

I guessed it’s because of the unique combination of the ingredients which both heals diaper rash at the same time conditions the skin.

This product is very affordable and lasts a long time.

I even use it sometimes for treating mild

rashes and burns on my skin.

It is very effective in healing them.

Well, what can I say more about this product? This is absolutely one of the best baby care product out there in the market for treating diaper rashes.

I trust this one because I have tried it.

I definitely buy it and use it again for my other kids in the future!

Kelly Valle says :

Can you tell me what stores in my area, Lexington, Ky carry Palmer`s Bottom Butter ?

John says :

Kelly, you can purchase it from walgreens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341210866690131/k2311a1012/10.12.09