Bright Starts - Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone
  • This product, I think, is ideal for big babies

• by solfaja

My baby’s uncle gave this to her as a gift two months after she was born. We didn’t able to use it though after she was about four months. This activity zone is not her favorite though because it was too big for her.

My daughter only stayed there to play for about 15 minutes and then got bored so we have to move her to different playing pen so she will have great time.

This product, I think, is ideal for big babies.

The sit is too big and the distance from the seat to the floor is long. My baby is a tiny one so she had a hard time reaching out her legs so it touches the floor.

What we did is put a thick book so she can step on it and maintain her balance. The seat is too wide that on the first few times ...

• that we put our child in there, I was a bit hesitant because she moves from side to side bumping her body against it because the gap is too big.

We usually put a blanket on her back and side to make her fit on the seat. Right now that she is grown, she somehow fit in it but not quite.

As I’ve said, this baby product is ideal for big babies and not for

smaller ones. I liked the features of this one too.

It has toys that could entertain the baby such as musical buttons, a mini abacus, and some small toys hanging that my baby can grab and play. The material is made of durable and colorful plastic which is pleasing to the eye.

I still like this product, though, and even if my daughter didn’t like it too much, I am sure my next kids will use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541210866670131/k2311a1012/10.12.09