Lysol 4-in-1 Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I like using this disinfecting wipes in our kitchen and in our bathroom because of its proven cleansing and disinfecting power

• by solfaja

I like using this disinfecting wipes in our kitchen and in our bathroom because of its proven cleansing and disinfecting power. I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness in our home.

I want to make sure that I can not only see that the surfaces in our kitchen and bathroom are clean, I can also smell it.

The citrus smell of this product is very

appealing to the nose.

I usually use 2-3 wipes in cleaning kitchen surfaces such as the sink, counter top, and the stove.

In the bathroom, I use these wipes in cleaning and disinfecting the bathroom sink as well as the surface of the toilet.

I also use them to disinfect the telephone, door knobs, and sometimes appliance in our house.

I like how effective these wipes are ...

• in removing dirt and grease, even those that have been staying on the surface for a while.

One swipe, I can see the difference right away.

This household cleaning product is always present in my cleaning cabinet because I want it to be handy in times I needed it right away.

I love how moist these wipes are; they’re not too dry nor overly wet—just right to

keep the job done.

I have to wash my hands though after using it because I don’t want the chemicals in the wipes to get to the food I am cooking for example or gets to my mouth when I accidentally touched it.

Overall, I am happy with these wipes because they are of great use in our household.

I will continue to patronize it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531210866660131/k2311a1012/10.12.09