Jolen Cream Bleach  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another problem is that leaving the cream on your face for too long can cause white pimple like spots to appear
  • I would recommend this if you want a gentle cream bleach that lightens dark hairs effectively

• by Savvy

This comes in a small green and white box with the words Jolen written in big white letters. It is a 1 oz box only. It contains a bottle of cream, a bottle of activator powder, a mixing plate and a mixing spoon.

This is the most gentle bleach I have found to date. It effectively lightens dark hair without causing too much irritation. I use it on my face and depending on how long I leave it on I get mildly irritated. Jolen is unlike other brands that totally irritate my skin and cause burning as well. It is important

to have the right measurements of the powder and cream to make sure it works on the hair.

What I don’t like about this is that I have to always apply a thick layer of cream instead of a thin one as suggested on the directions. If I apply a thin layer, my hair does not lighten. The smell of bleach is intense and causes my eyes to water and burn. But that would be the case with any cream bleach product. The cream finishes faster than the activator powder that I end up throwing it out. I feel so ...

• much activator was wasted. Another problem is that leaving the cream on your face for too long can cause white pimple like spots to appear. But they clear up after rinsing with cold water several times. Some redness also appears if I leave the product on for to long. But that is really my fault and not the product’s. The scoop provided in the box is not an effective measuring spoon. Since measurement is important with this product I wish it provided a measuring spoon. The flat plate is hard to use in mixing because the cream easily falls off
        the edges if you aren’t careful. I also itch a little after I rinse off and pat my face dry. Just as long as I don’t scratch it, the itching disappears. One time I turned golden after going out in the sun after bleaching so don’t do that either.

I would recommend this if you want a gentle cream bleach that lightens dark hairs effectively. One time use, keeps my hair light for a few weeks and sometimes even as long as three weeks. Therefore I’m not exposing myself and my skin to too much chemicals too frequently. This is an excellent cream bleach.

Jolen Cream Bleach
    sanjukta says :

my skin is dark complexion and light oily if i use jolen cream bleach how it is to be my skin and is it i got the fairness?

Galega says :

This bleach is suitable for all types of skin - combination, dry and oily, among others. You are having oily skin, and I don’t see any problem in using it.

It will give radiance and a sense of freshness to your facial skin. It will also ensure eradication of pollutants and dead cells from your skin. These benefits may result in fairness.

sanjukta says :

give some information about the use of milk in face

Galega says :

You can gently massage a milk based lotion on your facial skin before using the bleach. It may give better result.

Savvy replies :

Well, the bleach is designed to lighten the hair on your face. so it should be fine use. Just be sure to wash and dry your face before you apply the bleach and not use any lotion for the day or go out in the sun. the next day moisturize your skin with lotion and be sure to use sunscreen when going out. I don`t know about the milk on face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210866451231/k2311a1012/10.12.09