NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is when I decided to get advice from my friend working in a salon

• by rm002

I knew for the fact that if I wished to have a healthy skin I needed to keep my skin clean and dirt free. Though I tried looking for a good face cleanser – I would rather get confused about them because there were so many in the market that choosing the one that suited my skin was difficult to get. This is when I decided to get advice from my friend working in a salon. After studying my skin type – my friend immediately suggested that I use NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser.

When I tried using NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser for the first time, I

was rather skeptical because all the previous cleansers had nearly dried my skin giving a rather tight feeling. But as I used this cream cleanser on my face-it felt so soft. Just a little NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser created great lather and quickly washed away all thee dirt and impurities on my skin. After washing my face with warm water- I was just amazed at the way my skin felt. My skin not only felt soft and smooth but seemed to glow naturally. It almost felt like finishing a facial at the salon. My skin no longer felt dry but only squeaky clean. What I also ...

• liked about NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser was the fact that with this cream there seemed to be no eruption or rashes even after days of using it regularly.

Another great feature of NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser was the fact this cleanser even removed my make up successfully. I no longer had to use separate make up removers. Just by washing my face with NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser ensured that my facial skin was free from all kind of impurities. In fact my skin glowed so naturally that after a few days, there was no need to apply any kind of make up on my face. I

loved this cream so much that washing my face with NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser twice a day became my important beauty routine.

After seeing the results of NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser on my skin all my friends and family seemed to be just surprised. They couldn’t believe the fact that a cream cleanser could make such a big difference. I seemed to love every bit of attention I was receiving and it was thanks to NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser.

Priced at $35.00 - NARS Gentle Cream Cleanser according to me is a must have beauty essential for all those who love to keep their skin healthy and glowing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210866431231/k2311a1012/10.12.09