Lakme’s Aqua Shine Lip Color
  • Once while on a shopping spree I happened to see Lakme’s aqua shine Lip color and I found it quite different from the usual lipsticks and lip colors

• by rm002

Once while on a shopping spree I happened to see Lakme’s aqua shine Lip color and I found it quite different from the usual lipsticks and lip colors. What attracted me to this cosmetic product was the fact that this product worked as a lipstick, lip balm and a lip gloss-

all in one. I immediately decided to get one for myself and got my favorite shade of wine.

As soon as I reached home and tried applying Lakme’s aqua shine Lip color to my lips – my joy knew no bounds. Apart from just gliding the wine color on my ...

• lips, this super soft applicator gave my lips the perfect shine and smooth finish. It was so easy using this lip color- I just had to twist the body of the pen until the lip color was seen at the tip of the nib and then gently just apply it to
        my lips for a glossy finish. Lakme’s aqua shine Lip color worked liked magic on my lips and apart from making them look beautiful also kept them moisturized and feeling soft.

Priced at $15.95- Lakme’s aqua shine Lip color is great asset to all women who love to have beautiful lips.

husna says :

plz tell me how to use aqua shine lip color…..which cap ur talking about….and where i haveb to twist…lil confusing explain me properly

Galega says :

There isn’t any special way of using it.

Remove cap. Twist body of pen until the lip color is seen at the tip of the nib. Apply on lips for a smooth glossy finish.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210866421231/k2311a1012/10.12.09