After Eight Mint Chocolates  » Gifts  »
  • I love eating all types of chocolates but my all time favorite have always been After Eight chocolates
  • The best part of eating this chocolate is that it not only tastes yummy but the mint in it acts like a mouth freshener too
  • To avoid this I immediately keep them in the refrigerator as soon as I but them from the market

• by rm002

I love eating all types of chocolates but my all time favorite have always been After Eight chocolates. These chocolates are generally thins mints enrobed in dark chocolates and were gifted to me by my parents on my birthday. Mint has always been my preferred flavor and these chocolates have a deadly combination of

mint and chocolate which makes it eating them just irresistible.

After Eight Mint chocolates are thin chocolate squares which just melt in my mouth as soon as I eat it. The best part of eating this chocolate is that it not only tastes yummy but the mint in it acts like a ...

• mouth freshener too. Since these chocolates come wrapped individually – I can eat just one to satisfy my taste buds without having the guilt of adding on those extra kilos. The only downside of After Eight Mint chocolates is the fact that these chocolates sometimes become very sticky and this makes the chocolate just
        clings on to the wrapper making it difficult to eat it. To avoid this I immediately keep them in the refrigerator as soon as I but them from the market.

Priced at $2.50 - After Eight Mint chocolates comes in a black colored box and can prove to be a great gift for someone you love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461210866411231/k2311a1012/10.12.09