Philips Style Air Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • Its slim design and light weight made it convenient for me to use it for a longer time

• by rm002

My hair never behaved properly if I didn’t blow dry them. So my Philips Style air hair dryer had became an important accessory in making my hair look good. Although the markets are flooded with various types of hair dryers what made me buy this hair dryer was the fact that this hair

dryer came with attachments (a comb and a brush) with could be fixed to the hair dryer. Its slim design and light weight made it convenient for me to use it for a longer time.

Philips Style air hair dryer even heat distribution ensured optimal air flow thus protecting my hair ...

• from any kind of damage. But what I really loved about it was the fact I could style my hair with the help of the attachments. While the sleek attachment aided in giving my hair a sleek and smooth appearance the brush attachment managed to give a natural glow to my hair. My
        hair looked so natural and beautiful after I blow dried them with Philips Style air hair dryer. This hair dryer completed my hair make up routine single handedly in a loving and caring manner.

Philips Style air hair dryer is a great product for all those who would love to have beautiful hair.

yuvaraj says :

Can i get this philips style air hair dryer in salem, tamilnadu, india or any way to get it. Please let me know if any chances.

rm002 replies :

Hi, thanks for showing intrest in my review. I had basically got this hair dryer from Singapore - so I guess you can also try getting it from here too.

yuvaraj says :

hi thanks for your information. can you send me their email id, and please let me know is it available now in india. Because i heard that production of this product has stopped.

Galega says :

It is available throughout India. Visit any Philips store in Salem, Tamil Nadu. Ask for it and you should get. If you are still wondering, then try Amazon India or Flipkart websites. It is available there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161210866381231/k2311a1012/10.12.09