Travelon refillable Travel Tooth Brush  » Travel  »
  • On one such occasion I happened to see Travelon refillable travel tooth brush which I found to be a great accessory to be used during my travels

• by rm002

Travelling light always made me comfortable and so I was always on a look out for travelling products which would helps me carry less weight. On one such occasion I happened to see Travelon refillable travel tooth brush which I found to be a great accessory to be used during my travels.

What attracted me to this travel

tooth brush was the fact that I could use this tooth brush without taking a tooth paste along. Surprised—Well the secret of this was the fact that this travel tooth brush had a screw opening at the bottom which allowed me to fill in my favorite tooth paste. To use the tooth brush I simply had to push ...

• the bottom cap and the paste filled in would surface on my tooth brush through a channel and out of the soft bristles. This looked like sheer magic and I just loved this sight of the tooth paste coming on my brush.

Travelon refillable travel tooth brush was not only compact and portable but also worked as a

two in one product for me thus making it easy to use it in my travels. There was no more messing of the toothpaste into my travel toiletry bag. Since this travel toothbrush was priced at $4.25 only and was capable of holding tooth paste for around 20 -25 brushing – I found it quite economical too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381210866371231/k2311a1012/10.12.09