Wellness Gear Digital Jump Rope
  • In fact with Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope – my husband who feels quite lazy to workout in the gym – finds it just convenient to just skip way those extra calories staying at home
  • I would recommend this digital jumping rope to all fitness freaks and especially to those who are just starting out on a fitness routine

• by rm002

Due to hectic schedules, it would sometimes become difficult for me to make it to the gym. But being a health fitness freak, I would make it a point to do some of exercises staying at home. One of my favorite exercise routine would be skipping because I always felt that skipping was perhaps the most effective cardio vascular exercise that can be done at home. Although I had many kinds of skipping ropes in my exercising kit, my favorite one always remained Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope. This high quality jump rope featured soft neoprene grip and a highly durable cord that

could be adjusted up to nine and half feet.

What made Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope special to me was the fact that that this jumping rope had an easy to use computer built handle. So while starting the workout- I only had to enter my weight and my desired workout time and the computer of this Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope counted my jumps, calculated the amount of calories burnt and even alerted me with the beep of an alarm when my workout was complete. My workouts with Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope seemed rather enjoyable because I just loved skipping and ...

• at the same time gave me the benefit of a total workout. After working with this jumping rope I never ever felt guilty about missing out my exercise routines.

Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope is my all time favorite exercise equipment. This jumping rope is so compact and portable that it makes it easy for me to carry it along while I am on the move and allows staying fit and healthy anywhere and everywhere. In fact with Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope – my husband who feels quite lazy to workout in the gym – finds it just convenient to just skip

way those extra calories staying at home. My children too have now stopped fighting about the number of jumps each one has jumped because the computer built handle of Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope says it all.

Priced at $17.99 - Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope according to me is a great way to tone and lose weight. I would recommend this digital jumping rope to all fitness freaks and especially to those who are just starting out on a fitness routine. Wellness Gear Digital Jump rope is great way to kick start your day and stays healthy and fit for the rest of your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341210866361231/k2311a1012/10.12.09