Pampered Toes  » Health  »
  • In fact when I first saw this product – I found it rather cute and attractive
  • What I really love about Pampered toes was the fact that it was a completely natural healer and hence did not have any kind of side effects

• by rm002

Attending my friends wedding seemed to be a lot of fun and frolic at time – but when I returned home my feet especially my toes ached so severely. All my toe fingers seemed to be swollen and this was enough to make me restless. When I informed about this pain to my mother she immediately figured out that the pain was due to wearing high heeled shoes for long hours at the wedding function and suggested that I use Pampered Toes- a product which she had purchased recently.

Pampered toes is actually a cold therapy product which features cool gel which aided

in gently relaxes the toes into a therapeutic stretch, making one feel relaxed and comfortable. Since I hadn’t seen any toe healing products this product came to me as a surprise. In fact when I first saw this product – I found it rather cute and attractive. As my mother had just taken Pampered toes out of the refrigerator it was just ready to be used. This foot appliance got easily fitted in and around my toes and after a few moments of wearing them - Pampered toes just worked its magic. This toe healer called pampered toes actually helped to ...

• stretch out cramped toes and revitalized my tired feet, giving me an all round feeling of comfort and freshness. I was just rather amazed at the results this tiny little product could actually deliver.

Pampered toes not only helped in treating my toes but also healed the stiffness from my feet. What I really love about Pampered toes was the fact that it was a completely natural healer and hence did not have any kind of side effects. This toe healer was so convenient to use. I just had to wear them on my toes and could relax with my favorite book or

music. Moreover the size of this foot product came in a universal size thus making it easy all adults (male or female) to use it conveniently. Pampered toes were rather compact and could fit well into my medical kit without occupying much space.

Priced at $9.98- Pampered toes is a great asset for those who require standing on their feet for most of the day or having to wear tight or high heeled shoes. Since this product is reusable – I found it quite economical too. So if you love your toes and wish to pamper them – go and get yourself Pampered toes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341210866341231/k2311a1012/10.12.09