Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream
  • A few days back when I paid a visit to my sister at her home town, I accidentally happened to slip in my bathroom and this caused a sever foot sprain

• by rm002

A few days back when I paid a visit to my sister at her home town, I accidentally happened to slip in my bathroom and this caused a sever foot sprain. The pain though initially did not seem to be of the very severe category, gradually developed into a severe a pain and made it rather difficult for me to even walk. But when my sister applied this pain relieving cream called – Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream- I could heave a sigh of relief.

Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream was a product medicated for fast pain relief. Although I

had been using various pain relieving creams, applying this cream on my pain left different. What made it different was the fact this cream which contained aloe and vitamin E, felt so cool on the pain that for a moment I almost felt that the pain was healed completely. This cream got absorbed easily into my skin and left no trace of greasiness behind. Gradually after applying Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream twice for about three days, along with cold packs-I was now able to walk comfortably. Normally my sprain would take 4-5 days to get healed, but with Gold ...

• Bond pain relieving foot cream I got relief from my pain much faster thus helping me to reach back on time without having to cancel off my tickets.

Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream not only helped me heal my pain but the presence of moisturizers made my skin where I had being applying this cream seemed much softer and smoother. This foot cream did not dry my skin in any way but in fact improved also the texture of my skin to a great extent. The smell of Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream was mild and so did not cause

any kind of irritation to my senses. I just loved the way this cream worked for me and have made Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream an essential ingredient in my medical kit.

Priced at $7.38- Gold Bond pain relieving foot cream according to me is a two in one product- a pain reliever cum foot cream. It is perhaps great choice for all those who wish to relieve their minor muscle aches and sprains. What makes it different from other pain relieving a cream is the fact that it helps heals at a much faster rate when compared to other pain relieving creams.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261210866321231/k2311a1012/10.12.09