Electronic Insect Killer by Gama Sonic - Model GS-007
  • Please let me share my experience with you
  • Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this electronic insect killer is designed
  • I think that it is great that I can hear this sound
  • I believe that the Electronic Insect Killer's biggest advantage is the fact that it is very easy to use and effective

• by reviewer42

I have found the Electronic Insect Killer by Gama Sonic - Model GS-007 to be an easy and effective way of keeping the house clean of flying insects. Please let me share my experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that I like the way this electronic insect killer is designed. It has

two ultraviolet tubes which have a nice sky-blue color. They are located behind a blue grid, which also adds to the nice look.

>From my own experience I can clearly see how effective the Electronic Insect Killer by Gama Sonic is. When it is in operation I hear very well when an insect is electrified, with a ...

• small but clear “bzzz” sound.

I think that it is great that I can hear this sound. I feel it is a good indication that the device is working well and keeps the house clean of these small intruders. However, I can understand that some people might find this noise to be a little uncomfortable and disturbing.

I

believe that the Electronic Insect Killer’s biggest advantage is the fact that it is very easy to use and effective. I don’t need to take any personal actions or change anything in the house’s design to protect myself from the insects. It is just plug and forget! I will rate it a 9 out of 10.

guillermo says :

donde puedo comprar los tubos fluorecentes del gama sonic GS-007A

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161210866231231/k2311a1012/10.12.09