Arcos Cutting Knife  » Housewares  »
  • I think that it is a good knife for cutting and peeling
  • Please let me share my positive experience with you
  • I think that the fact that the Arcos Cutting Knife is so small is both an advantage and a disadvantage

• by reviewer42

I have used the Arcos Cutting Knife at home and am quite satisfied with it. I think that it is a good knife for cutting and peeling. Please let me share my positive experience with you.

Please let me start this review by saying that this knife is small but very sharp! Its length is only two centimeters. So it is probably one of

the smallest knifes I have ever seen.

I think that the fact that the Arcos Cutting Knife is so small is both an advantage and a disadvantage. From my own experience I have found that it is excellent in cutting and peeling small fruits and vegtables.

I think that this knife is very very sharp and this fact makes working with it very effective. I didn’t ...

• encounter any difficulty in cutting even hard food like carets, potatoes and apples.

On the other hand, the small length of the Arcos Cutting Knife’s blade has its limitations. For example, I would never dream of using it for cutting meat.

Of course, the fact that the knife Is so small is a huge plus when it comes to storage, as it hardly takes place in

my kitchen draw. If you need a good knife but have limited space in your kitchen, this might just be the one for you!

I have found the Arcos Cutting Knife to be very compact, effective and easy to use. I think it is wonderful for cutting and peeling small foods, even hard ones. I will rate it a respectable 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531210866211231/k2311a1012/10.12.09