Solo Drinking Straws  » Other  »
  • When I started purchasing straws for my house the best I have found are solo brand straws

• by Emily
      I really like drinking out of a straw. There is just something about drinking summer beverages out of a straw that appeals to me. When I started purchasing straws for

my house the best I have found are solo brand straws. Solo straws are not flimsy like some straws and do a great job of allowing me to drink my ...

• beverage without ending up with beverage on me. If you are looking to purchase straws for use in your home these straws are very affordable. One box of a hundred
        is usually only a few dollars and they are well worth it. You can get them in colors as well as the traditional white, which can be fun for young children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12250886621031/k2311a0825/8.25.06