Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Smoked Ham
  • I love the ultra thin slices, which I can then use in multiple ways
  • Every kind of meat I've tried, in whatever style of presentation used, has been delicious and useful
  • I've used several different types of ham for my ham and cheese, and so far, this has been the best tasting
  • I've always enjoyed a smoky taste to meats, and this is just perfect

• by Orrymain

This particular product, Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Smoked Ham, fulfilled my needs perfectly. I love the ultra thin slices, which I can then use in multiple ways. I don’t really like thick meat slices, so this specific cut is really perfect for my individual preference.

As with all of the Hillshire

Farm Deli Select varieties, this is a high quality product. I’ve never had concerns or taste issues as yet. Every kind of meat I’ve tried, in whatever style of presentation used, has been delicious and useful.

Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Smoked Ham has water added to it and comes in a ...

• 9 ounce Gladware tub, as do all of the Deli Select products. This makes for good, solid sealing of the meats, keeping them fresh and tasty. The smoked ham is 97% fat free, but it’s still wonderful.

I made a variety of different sandwiches with this product, my favorites being a club sandwich

and a ham and cheese sandwich. I’ve used several different types of ham for my ham and cheese, and so far, this has been the best tasting.

I’ve always enjoyed a smoky taste to meats, and this is just perfect.

All in all, I’m very happy with Hillshire Farm Deli Select Ultra Thin Smoked Ham.

Rosemary says :

After opening and refrigerated how long is it safe to eat?

aw says :

Could go for two weeks as it is preserved and cured. If you cannot use them up fast enough you can always freeze.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271210866101231/k2311a1012/10.12.09