Subway’s Restuarant cookies
Kansas City, MO
  • So, I need to let it be known, if you don't know already, that Subway restaurants have some of the best tasting cookies
  • I prefer cookies that are soft and chewy and theirs are just that -soft, moist, and fresh
  • Goodcents' cookies, which are also good but they cost more

• by Erika Cox
      I am a true chocolate chip cookie addict. I can eat up to a dozen a day, but I don’t.

So, I need to let it be known, if you don’t know already, that Subway restaurants have some of the best tasting cookies.

Well, I have only tried chocolate chip but I was told by others that peanut butter and macadamia are also very good.

I prefer cookies that are soft and chewy and theirs are just that -soft, moist, and fresh.

They are not hard ...

• like some of the packaged cookies you get in the stores.

They taste more like Pillsbury and Nestle frozen cookies that you bake.

I used to eat Mr.

Goodcents’ cookies, which are also good but they cost more.

Subway’s cookies not only taste

good they don’t cost too much, only .

33 cent a cookie.

Plus, the restaurant bakes the cookies throughout the day, so there are no stale, hard cookies sitting and crumbling apart.

If you don’t feel like baking any cookies, purchase Subway’s cookies you won’t be dissappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27250886611031/k2311a0825/8.25.06