Splendor by Elizabeth Arden perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I have used Elizabeth Arden perfume before, and I especially like Red Door perfume, however I didn't think this perfume would stand up to the Red Door because it is timeless and smells amazing
  • After smelling it, I decided to put some one to see how it would hold up after an hour or so
  • I believe musk gives perfumes staying power, and this one really held up evening through the night
  • I do not find this to be true, because this in my opinion, this perfume is acceptable for the younger consumer as well as the older, more mature consumer
  • To make the scent last even longer, I like to layer it with lotion

• by mom1

I smelled Splendor by Elizabeth Arden for the first time when I received a sample of it. I have used Elizabeth Arden perfume before, and I especially like Red Door perfume, however I didn’t think this perfume would stand up to the Red Door because it is timeless and smells amazing. When I smelled it, I really liked it and took notice of how flowery it smelled. After smelling it, I decided to put some one to see how it would hold up after an hour or so. After about two hours, I smelled the perfume again, and the smell was outstanding. I couldn’t believe how noticeable

the scent of lily and freesia where. I could also detect the scent of musk. I believe musk gives perfumes staying power, and this one really held up evening through the night.

After using my sample, I purchased this perfume from an online perfume website. I couldn’t wait to receive it because I was going to a wedding and I wanted to wear it. Some people may think that just because Elizabeth Arden products have been around for many years, that they are more appropriate for the more mature customer. I do not find this to be true, because this in my opinion, this perfume is acceptable for the younger consumer as well as the older, more mature consumer. My daughter enjoys wearing Elizabeth Arden Splendor because she likes very flowery scents and this one smells almost exclusively of flowers, except for the hint of musk.

When I wore this perfume to the wedding, I knew I would get compliments on it. When I sat down at our table, the woman sitting across from me told me she liked my perfume. She thought it was very soft and feminine smelling. Another guest from the wedding also commented on how she loved my perfume. This perfume lasted all night, and when I got home and took a ...

• Splendor by Elizabeth Arden perfume
      shower, I could still faintly still smell it even though I washed it off thoroughly. I will admit that this perfume lasts a long time and I love it’s staying power. I like that I didn’t have to reapply it at the wedding as the evening wore on. This perfume did not fade or change how it smelled on me. Sometimes a perfume changes how it smells after a few hours, but this one maintained it’s original scent.

I highly recommend Splendor by Elizabeth Arden to anyone who likes a very floral scented smelling perfume. In my opinion, I find that this is a perfume for all occasions and

it is appropriate to wear to work. I will purchase this perfume again when I run out and will continue to wear it not only for special occasions, but for work and casual daytime activities as well.

To make the scent last even longer, I like to layer it with lotion. If like to first put body lotion on and they apply this perfume lightly over the lotion. It makes my perfume last much longer, and in my opinion, it gives the perfume a richness and depth to it. It doesn’t change the fragrance, but it seems when I layer the fragrance, it makes the freesia scent stand out more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561210866081231/k2311a1012/10.12.09