Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drops  » Health  »
  • I think half of my life is devoted to computer and I don’t regret that because computer made my life much simpler and easier
  • I’ glad I’ve found good tips on how to avoid eyestrain like blinking the eyes more often and so eye circling and rolling exercises which have been helpful in a way
  • I used to use Eye-Mo to hydrate my eyes but I noticed its soothing effect is too short
  • The best thing about Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drop is the longer soothing effect
  • I would like to recommend this to people who work in front of the computer all the time

• by ladyli

I’ve been over-using the computer. This is one very important gadget I can’t afford to live without. I admit that. I’d go crazy if I can’t handle my computer in a day.

I think half of my life is devoted to computer and I don’t regret that because computer made my life much simpler and easier. Imagine I can shop without even lifting my feet just by using my computer, I can research on practically everything without going to the library and opening books there just by one click of mouse. I can send and read messages from clients and loved ones without the help of postman.

My job has been made practically easier and my performance has been upgraded by computer. There are a lot more to say actually. The whole page is not enough

to enumerate the wonders of computer as far as my own experiences are concerned.

Nevertheless despite the benefits there is one bad effect I really do hate. Using the computer for long hours give me eyestrain and it does really give me discomfort and affect my productivity. I’ glad I’ve found good tips on how to avoid eyestrain like blinking the eyes more often and so eye circling and rolling exercises which have been helpful in a way.

I used to use Eye-Mo to hydrate my eyes but I noticed its soothing effect is too short. I’m glad I’ve found one better alternative in Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drop by OcuSoft. This gel eye-drop is thick but it does not cause heaviness on the eyes because it is easily and evenly distributed all over ...

• the cornea so that immediate effect could be easily felt after the application.

The best thing about Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drop is the longer soothing effect. As the product promises, there really is no need to apply the gel drop for many times. I am only using this twice a day and it has been sufficient enough in helping me beat eyestrain for the whole day.

It is very economical because based on my experience a 15mL dropper bottle of Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drops last longer than an ordinary eye-drop of the same size. I’ve not had any problem with the product so far. It has been very light, refreshing and soothing on my eyes.

I would like to recommend this to people who work in front of the computer all

the time. But it is also important to note that you should not abuse your eyes. Even if you are using this product this does not mean you can already abuse your eyes.

This Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drop works well for me because I am also helping myself. When I feel my eyes is already getting tired I am giving it immediate rest by going away from the computer first. Then I will use Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drop.

After application, I will rest my eyes from some few minutes and with the help of Tears Again Liquid Gel Eye Drops my eyes easily gets relief and comfort. When I feel my eyes are already fully rested that is the only time I well resume my computer job again. It is also very important to do eye-exercises more often.

Anshul says :

the white portion of my eyes has turned yellowish. Is there any eye drops that will help to change the eye color from yellow to white?

ladyli replies :

Dear Anshul, Yellowish eyes can be a sign of hepatitis infection. I urge you to go and see your doctor to have your blood examined first. No eye drop can help you remove the yellowish color unless the main reason why it turned yellowish will not be cured first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341210866001231/k2311a1012/10.12.09