The Absorber Synthetic Chamois Leather  » Other  »
  • I indeed noticed that our Service Car is always clean and shiner the past few days
  • Well, I myself bought this product and after using this, I found out that its absorbing power is amazing
  • At the price of around $10 only, I think this is really a very good buy
  • I found out from reading more about the product that this is made of a Poly Vinyl Alcohol
  • I bought another new one for the car and the previous one I am now using for my bathroom

• by ladyli

Lately I’ve discovered another great cleaning tool. It’s The Absorber Synthetic Chamois Leather. My original purpose in buying this is for our cars. I was enticed to buy this product after our company driver told me that he was amazed by the drying ability of The Absorber. I indeed noticed that our Service Car is always clean and shiner the past few days.

Well, I myself bought this product and after using this, I found out that its absorbing power is amazing. At the price of around $10 only, I think this is really a very good buy. It can really dry up the whole car faster and shinier. It makes the job much quicker and more satisfying. Although it is just synthetic, it feels like real chamois leather and it works even better I think because

the drying power works much faster. I found out from reading more about the product that this is made of a Poly Vinyl Alcohol. It sounds quite unique to me so I researched further if this material is safe and eco friendly and I’m glad it is. Ply Vinyl alcohol is biodegradable, odorless and nontoxic. So I would say that with these properties plus the super absorbent power this product is really a perfect car cleaning product to use.

Having been amazed with the power of The Absorber Synthetic Chamois Leather, I became quite inventive. As I entered the bathroom in the master bed room on day, I got quite irked to see the floor all wet, soiled and slippery. Obviously my grandchildren played inside and messed my bathroom again. I have very little tolerance when it ...

• comes to untidiness so I immediately clean the whole bathroom paying particular attention to the floor. Then while cleaning the floor , the idea of using The Absorber Synthetic Chamois Leather came into my mind. I hate wet bathroom floors and if there is a way to speed up the drying then I would do. I used to run the exhaust fan and it could help in a way but I want faster means. I thought that if The Absorber could dry up the car and make it shiny again in few minutes then why would I not use this to dry up my bathroom floor? Well, I got quite excited and I sped up the cleaning so I could finish it of with The Absorber. After an hour, the bathroom was all clean and smelling fresh again
        and all I needed to do was to dry up the floor. So instead of using the ordinary rag to dry the whole floor and the walls I used The Absorber and indeed it worked just as great on both the walls and the floor. It absorbed all the water very quickly and it gave a very dry and even smoother and shinier finish on the bathroom tiles. Well, with that very good experience, do your think I will use ordinary rags again on my bathroom? Of course not! I bought another new one for the car and the previous one I am now using for my bathroom. You can try using The Absorber Synthetic Chamois Leather on your bathroom and see for yourself the big difference. Its drying power is not only for cars but also perfect for bathrooms!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121210865991231/k2311a1012/10.12.09