Lush Bubble Bars  » Cosmetics  »
  • These Bubble Bars provide an extremely luxurious bath and I think I am going to treat myself to one every pay day from now on

• by jeanne71

I am a recent convert to Lush beauty products and my conversion could be expensive for me! I had a birthday recently and I was treated to two Lush Bubble Bars which I was delighted to receive as they look truly gorgeous in the shop but I had never treated myself. The two I had were called Comforter which looks like an enormous purple and white sweet, has a lovely fruity blackcurrant scent and turns the water pink, and Ma

Bar which looks more like a little cake of chocolate brown and cream with a cube of sugar on top and this turned the water a not so pretty brown/grey and had the scent of a chocolate orange. There are at least ten different varieties in the Lush shop, varying slightly in size and also in price, starting out at £3.27 for the cheapest and £3.89 for the most expensive as far as I can see.

Because I wanted to make them ...

• last I managed to get three baths out of each Bubble Bar. I started by crumbling a bit at a time under the warm running water and it only took about a third of the bar for the bath to be have plenty of creamy, luxurious bubbles which made my skin really soft. These bars are scented by essential oils so the fragrance is just naturally beautiful and it fills my entire apartment.

For your information, they are suitable

for vegans.

These Bubble Bars provide an extremely luxurious bath and I think I am going to treat myself to one every pay day from now on. I cannot imagine any woman not enjoying a bath with these and I have bought them as gifts for other people before but from now on I will be having some scented, softening Lushness in my bath regularly. I suppose they are a bit pricey to use every day, but they are worth it for a treat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865841131/k2311a1012/10.12.09