Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Oatifix Fresh Face Mask is available from the website for £6.45 but I think it is cheaper in the shop as I paid about £5 for it

• by jeanne71

I used to enjoy reading about natural beauty remedies when I was young and I would make my own face masks using oats and bananas for example so I am aware of the natural softening effect of banana and how wonderful oats are for soothing the skin. I had a very sore patch of eczema once and I just got a tiny amount of porridge oats,

added a bit of water and squeezed it to make it milky and applied it to the sore patch.

Within seconds the sore itchiness was relieved.

Just one of the many uses for a breakfast cereal.

The Oatifix Fresh Face Mask from Lush contains real bananas, oatmeal, kaolin (clay) and ground almond, together with essential oils such as Sandalwood and Gardenia it is a ...

• far more luxurious mask than any I have concocted.

This mask is from their fresh range of face masks and it should be kept in the fridge and used up within a few weeks.

It claims to reduce redness, exfoliate and cleanse.

It looks like a very thick, yellow porridge which is messy yet enjoyable to apply as it smells great, predominantly of perfumed bananas.

After 10 minutes I rinse it off and my skin feels beautifully clean and soft.

My skin is dry so I appreciate the softening qualities of this mask.

My skin also looks obviously brighter and healthier.

The Oatifix Fresh Face Mask is available from the website for £6.

45 but I think it is cheaper in the shop as I paid about £5 for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865831131/k2311a1012/10.12.09