Dell Insiron 5150
  • In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with the Dell Inspiron 5150

• by mrsj
      I am currently using a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop computer and am loving every minute of it! My computer has a 14″ screen and is the perfect size. I work online, writing articles and

am a teacher, as well. The Dell Inspiron 5150 is just right for my needs. If you are looking for a gaming computer, this is probably not for you. However, if you are ...

• looking for a computer that stores a lot of information and use the computer for basic word processing and emailing, the Dell Inspiron 5150 is an ideal choice for you. The battery lasts three hours,
        just enough time to write the paper you need to turn in the following day or long enough to enter in those grades from the semester. In my opinion, you cannot go wrong with the Dell Inspiron 5150.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63250886581031/k2311a0825/8.25.06