Compaq Presario X6000
  • This is the only downfall I feel of the computer, since I prefer laptops that are smaller and easier to carry

• by mrj
      My husband and I are currently using a Compaq Presario X6000 to run online businesses. My husband used to play a lot of games on it before we were married.

It

is an excellent gaming computer! It has a full size keyborad, making it easy to adapt to a laptop if you have been used to using a desktop.

It has an “on” and “off” button on the touch pad.

This is a wonderful feature if you are like my husband and do not like using a touchpad.

One of my favorite features ...

• Compaq Presario X6000
      is that it has a built in wireless card, which will pick up wireless wherever you go, when other laptops would not.

The Compaq Presario X6000 that we are currently using has

a 19″ screen.

This is the only downfall I feel of the computer, since I prefer laptops that are smaller and easier to carry.

Otherwise, the Compaq Presario X6000 is an excellent investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63250886571031/k2311a0825/8.25.06