The Dinner Bell Cafe  » Restaurants  »
1215 Cape Coral Parkway East, Cape Coral, Florida
  • I have eaten and enjoyed the chicken and bacon wrap and also the black bean quesadilla and found them both to be very good
  • Both times I ate lunch at the Dinner Bell Cafe, I chose the french fries as my side item and I highly recommend them as they are delicious and crispy, not too thick and not too thin
  • Each time I have eaten lunch at the Dinner Bell Cafe my total cost including the tip has been less than $10.00
  • Of course, since eating at the Dinner Bell Cafe is an enjoyable experience, I don't feel that I am making any kind of sacrifice in this regard
  • I don't think that you will be disappointed

• by deem

The Dinner Bell Cafe is a restaurant located in the Big John Shopping Plaza in Cape Coral, Florida. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have had breakfast there and found the Eggs Benedict to be fresh and flavorful.

I have also eaten lunch there several times at the Dinner Bell Cafe. I have eaten and enjoyed the chicken and bacon wrap and also the black bean quesadilla and found them both to be very good.

thin. All of the entrees come with a side item choice and you can choose cole slaw and apple sauce as well as the french fries.

The lunch menu includes a variety of sandwiches, wraps, and salads. On Friday evenings, the Dinner Bell Cafe offers a prime rib dinner special in addition to its regular menu.

Every time I have eaten at the Dinner Bell Cafe, I have found the service to be prompt and friendly. The prices are reasonable, too.

Each time I have eaten lunch at the Dinner Bell Cafe my total cost including the tip has been less than $10. Because the Dinner Bell Cafe is located ...

• in a shopping center, parking is plentiful.

If you are unfamiliar with this shopping center, I will just mention that there is parking in both the front of the center on Cape Coral Parkway and also in the back off of 47th Terrace. The Dinner Bell Cafe is located in the traditional downtown area of Cape Coral, which now is known as the “South Cape” area.

One of the good things about the Dinner Bell Cafe is that you feel like you are really eating in a neighborhood diner or cafe when you eat there. The atmosphere is much more personal and friendly than at the national chain restaurants.

In addition, when

I eat at the Dinner Bell Cafe, I feel that I am doing my part to support local businesses in the city and that I am “keeping it in the Cape”, as the advertising slogan goes. Of course, since eating at the Dinner Bell Cafe is an enjoyable experience, I don’t feel that I am making any kind of sacrifice in this regard.

If you are in the mood for some tasty food in a neighborhood cafe type of atmosphere, I recommend that you give the Dinner Bell Cafe a try. Alternatively, if you are shopping in downtown Cape Coral, stop in and pay the Dinner Bell Cafe a visit.

I don’t think that you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71210865631131/k2311a1012/10.12.09