Olay Regenerist Daily Regnerating Serum Fragrance Free
  • However, I generally prefer to purchase the fragrance free formula just because I figure I should avoid unnecessary fragrance products on my skin
  • I think that my skin feels smoother and my makeup applies more smoothly when I have first applied Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
  • I have not experienced any problem with Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum irritating my skin or clogging my pores, but I do not have oily skin
  • I like the fact that Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum comes in a pump bottle because I think that it is more sanitary and hygienic that way as there is no need to dip into the product and contaminate it
  • All in all, I recommend that you give Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum if you are looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer

• by deem

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is what I would describe as a lightweight facial moisturizer. It comes in a regular formula as well as in the fragrance free formula that I am reviewing here. I have tried them both and was happy with both of them.

However, I generally prefer to purchase the fragrance free formula just because I figure I should avoid unnecessary fragrance products on my skin. Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum comes in an opaque white plastic pump bottle.

I find that a pump or two provides enough product to cover my entire face. I usually apply Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum in the morning and at bedtime.

When I apply it in the morning, I

apply the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum before I apply my foundation. I find that it dries on my skin within just a few minutes so it does not occupy a lot of time in my morning makeup ritual.

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum does not leave my skin feeling sticky or tacky. I think that my skin feels smoother and my makeup applies more smoothly when I have first applied Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum.

Obviously, Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is not a miracle product and it cannot turn back the hands of time. However, I think that my skin does look and feel better when I use it.

I have not experienced any problem with Olay Regenerist Daily ...

• Regenerating Serum irritating my skin or clogging my pores, but I do not have oily skin. I like the fact that Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum comes in a pump bottle because I think that it is more sanitary and hygienic that way as there is no need to dip into the product and contaminate it.

However, the fact that the bottle is opaque makes it difficult to know when the product is running low until the pump stops pumping the serum out. That is inconvenient because it makes it difficult to plan when you need to purchase another bottle.

However, I find that the pump actually stops pumping the product out while there is still a significant amount of Olay Regenerist

Daily Regenerating serum left in the bottom of the bottle. Therefore, I usually end up unscrewing the pump cap and using the stem of the pump dispenser as a kind of spatula to manually remove the serum from the bottle.

If you decide to purchase Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum, I strongly recommend that you try this because you would otherwise be wasting a lot of product. Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum is readily available at drug stores and at discount stores.

It runs about $20 a bottle in my area, but there are often sales or coupons that you can find. All in all, I recommend that you give Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum if you are looking for a lightweight facial moisturizer.

mahrel says :

i tried using regenerist serum- but unfortunatley it dried up my face,and it darkened my skin on the face,how come -i`m expecting to have beautiful result because of the good reviews but it didn`t.

Galega says :

Have patience and just ensure that there isn’t any allergic reaction. It will take little bit time for your skin to start responding to this regenerist cream. It works. You should start to see some positive results after around one week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865621131/k2311a1012/10.12.09