Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • The first thing that I love about this toothpaste is its triple strips
  • Since the original great flavor is my favorite, I can still say that this Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste is also one of the best toothpaste I have ever tried and most probably will become everybody’s favorite
  • But one thing I notice about these three strips
  • Although this does not bother me at all but I think it is in the long run of pressing the tube from time to time that makes these strips go along with each other

• by amazingme

The Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste is my second favorite among the Colgate toothpastes, next to the Maximum Cavity Protection, the original flavor. Colgate has a wide variety of toothpaste flavors and all of them are remarkably good and really favorite by consumers. But personally, the Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste is my second bet.

The first thing that I love about this toothpaste is its triple strips. This characteristics for is somewhat made me so curious about the first time I heard about the triple strip thing in a toothpaste. I first saw this product on a TV ad and it really catches my attention. I was so curious that how this triple strip comes in a one tube of toothpaste. That time I was using the Maximum Cavity

Protection but I intended to buy one tube of this Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste out of curiosity. And it is true, three strips with triple actions in a toothpaste. First, I love the taste. Since the original great flavor is my favorite, I can still say that this Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste is also one of the best toothpaste I have ever tried and most probably will become everybody’s favorite. It has a great mint flavor that refreshes breath. What is good in using this toothpaste is that when you are using mint flavor mouthwash, it goes so perfectly. My mint flavor mouthwash is also good when I am using the Maximum Cavity Protection toothpaste but not as excellent when I am using the Colgate Triple Action ...

• Fluoride Toothpaste. They come along so perfectly. This is what I love about in using the Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste. I get the most refreshing breath ever that no other brands could give. I get all the confidence that I need in my everyday conversations. This toothpaste makes also my teeth stronger and it never irritates my gums either. It is also good to use if you have sore gums. I already tested this for several times. And importantly, this Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste kills mouth germs that cause bad breath.

But one thing I notice about these three strips. When I am already in the middle of the content, its strips can no longer see in exact strip position. It looks like that these three strip

colors have been mixed up together resulting in multi-color toothpaste. But the taste and the flavor are still there but I can no longer see the beauty of the strips. Although this does not bother me at all but I think it is in the long run of pressing the tube from time to time that makes these strips go along with each other.

This toothpaste costs not far from other brands but it works more perfectly. This product can be bought from any stores and drugstores and its brand name is very well-known. I have trusted Colgate for so long and I keep on trusting it. The Colgate Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste is one of the best toothpaste that every consumer must have. It is good for the whole family protection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341210865581131/k2311a1012/10.12.09