Black Keds Pencil Case
  • Please let me share my experience with you
  • I want to start this review by saying that I think that this pencil case has a nice design
  • I believe that it definitely has enough space for everyday I like the fact that it has two compartments with zippers
  • I believe that the Black Keds Pencil Case is a nice, cute and easy-to-use pencil case
  • I recommend it for anyone who wants a pencil case that offers more style than the regular type I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10

• by cool

I would like to tell you about the Black Keds Pencil Case. I have found it to be a cute and fun-to-use pencil case. Please let me share my experience with you.

I want to start this review by saying that I think that this pencil case has a nice design. It has a black color with the

word “Keds” appearing in strong red color.

The Black Keds Pencil Case is made of cloth, which I personally think is much more stylish than the standard dull plastic. I also believe that this fact is an advantage as the pencil box is more flexible in its shape and can fit into a rucksack more easily.

I have found ...

• the pencil case to be big enough to hold many different useful items as pens, pencils, an eraser, glue and so on. I believe that it definitely has enough space for everyday

I like the fact that it has two compartments with zippers: one goes lengthwise and the other, at the top, goes to the width. This

helps divide the stuff stored in two different places, so things are easier to find.

I believe that the Black Keds Pencil Case is a nice, cute and easy-to-use pencil case. I recommend it for anyone who wants a pencil case that offers more style than the regular type I will rate it a 9 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121210865531131/k2311a1012/10.12.09