MAC Lip Conditioner Hydratant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love winter so in my quest to keep my face, body and even scalp in good condition, I have been in quest of good conditioners to smoothen these areas which needs careful attention during these times
  • MAC gives your the convenient way to do this
  • When I used it when I was traveling, I did not have to worry about the cracks or unpleasant experience for crack lips because instantly it is well protected by MAC Lip Conditioner

• by erykah

When you visit Western countries especially during winter season, your lips crack, it is mostly dry and for me it needs help. Nobody wants to caress you amorously with a mouth more cracked than the desert in Amman. As I’ve mentioned that cold or windy conditions can cause vital moisture to cease and as a result your lips dry out and it peels and eventually when you persist it, bleeding occurs. I loathe this scenarios during winter times. The change of weather condition is really unbecoming. I love winter so in my quest to keep my face, body and even scalp in good condition, I have been in quest of good conditioners to smoothen these areas which needs careful attention during these times.

Since some of my cosmetics are MAC, I discovered this Lip Conditioner Hydratant. There are lots of lip balm which you can instantly use however, it ruins your lipstick or more often does not jive to the aesthetic value of your make up.

MAC Lip Conditioner is a savior. I have this during those emergency days that I need a handy lip balm to soften my skin from the freezing effect of winter. MAC gives your the convenient way to do this. First, the good thing is it can be use on top of your lip stick without smudging your lip color. Whenever I apply it, my lipstick stays in place but at the same time I have hydrated my lips with MAC.

• This Lip Conditioner gives you repair by conditioning your skin when it dries up because of the adverse weather condition. When I used it when I was traveling, I did not have to worry about the cracks or unpleasant experience for crack lips because instantly it is well protected by MAC Lip Conditioner. Secondly, this can be discreetly used through quick application and won’t distort anything in your make up.

This Lip Conditioner is not sticky at all. The mixture of it is like a lip gloss minus the sticky consistency. It is almost like a lotion but it is not humid when it touches your lips nor it has unpleasant effects. This product is petroleum-based but I can warrant to the fact

that whenever your apply it is not sloppy. It also has this ability to lock in moisture thus you won’t need to worry about the dryness. I also like the fact that there are lots of ingredients in this Lip Conditioner which really aids you in proper lip protection. It has almond oil and shea butter for moisturizing. It has wheat germ oil and vitamins A and E for protection.

This Lip Conditioner not only cures immediate lip problems but eventually protects and constantly hydrates it. Since I have been using it even when I am in the tropics, my lips has this ability to lock in its own moisture when exposed to sudden temperature change. I like the continuous effects of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865421131/k2311a1012/10.12.09