212 On Ice 2009 by Carolina Herrera perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I think it best describes the modern feel for every woman
  • I can sense my belongingness with Carolina Herrera's fragrance because it has a meaningful appeal which I like it
  • The appearance looked soft to me with hints of the humid experience of summer
  • The color definitely is something worth noting because it gives you a color resemblance of sunshiny atmosphere

• by erykah

One of my favorite designer scent is the house of Carolina Herrera. There is this appropriate fit that I find in all her fragrances. I think it best describes the modern feel for every woman. I can sense my belongingness with Carolina Herrera’s fragrance because it has a meaningful appeal which I like it. Perhaps because I was the type of girl who willing wore those scratchy, laced-festooned dresses with petticoats. I like to wear those confections with white pretty skirts and ribbon-trimmed white socks while I was young. These are usually my scenarios with Carolina Herrera. The philosophy in her scents relives her haute couture design when it comes to wedding dresses. With the original 212, I have made it my signature scent and my husband on the other hand uses the 212 For Men.

This 212 perfume of Carolina

Herrera has been repackaged for several editions every year since it came out. They usually have a summer scent for it. There was also the variety of “212 Sexy” which only the appearance was pleasurable. Right now, in my search of a better summer fragrance since I wanted to break out from the traditional scent I used to have, I stumbled upon 212 On Ice Summer 2009.

The appearance looked soft to me with hints of the humid experience of summer. The use of floral pink was genius and the combination of egg yellow, orange and grapefruit pink was feminine. It both instilled the season this is appropriate. The shape of the bottle is the same as the original 212. The bottle’s appearance made me rethink about glowing bag from Hermes. It was something lively and upbeat. The color definitely ...

• is something worth noting because it gives you a color resemblance of sunshiny atmosphere. It is live and joyful for me. The color that was arrived at is also inspiring because of the different shades of closer color. It was well imagined and it gave the entire piece a different look.

The perfume starts with a traditional citrus scent. I was energized with this. Then the scent shifts to sweet floral influence namely the notes of gardenia, peony, iris and lily. The middle notes were lovely and it created a perfect picture of soft, fleecy breeze. Then musk was noticeable during the dry down. The scent is floral according to the classification. When the scent started, I like how it perked up your emotions. It has this smooth taste of freshness and a bit of orange blossoms. The latter is

not really dominating but at least it moderated the traditional citrus opening. What I really like is the segue. It is has this unique floral characteristics. I can picture baby pink in my mind when I smell the segue of this scent. It has this sweetness that characterizes frilly imagination or haven-like momentum. I can almost imagine angels in the sky. Then the musk during dry down supported the sweetness but making it longer lasting. Two points I would want to emphasize regarding this scent. As to longevity, this is a winner. It really lasts until midnight. In my own experience I am happy that even during late night I can still sense the presence of this perfume. Secondly, despite its floral classification, this scent manages to still have originality in its own way. The floral creations on it is original and unique.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561210865411131/k2311a1012/10.12.09