Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow ( Matte and Metallic )  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think they got the best array of colors which are youthful and vibrant
  • This eye shadow has an added feature which makes it the best
  • I noticed the difference when I let my sister used it
  • I like how versatile it is when it is behind your eyes
  • It is also important to check make up for allergic reactions on our skin or even a simple pore-clogging effect but with Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow, you will not experience any of these

• by erykah

I really admire how Tyra Banks and Kim Kardashian does their make up especially their eye shadows. Tyra has huge eyes and with make up she is able to make it look small. Her make up is also responsible on how she can create emotions from the pictures that are taken from her. She can really evoke a certain look which according to one of her statements in America’s Next Top Model is her signature pose. I have been imitating that style and I was in search with a lot of make up to match this. In order to arrive to perfection, it is important that only high quality of make up is required. Some of the make up I have used does not provide good quality in terms of color and quality to make your

eyes sparkle. I only found satisfaction in Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow ( Matte and Mettalic edition).

It is very good that Estee Lauder has come up with a more vibrant color. They have apricot matte, ecru, forest,granite, amber, amethyst, aquamarine, candlelight and my favorite charcoal mettalic. In terms of mood and the intended look, you can choose from the wide array of colors. But I mostly go with charcoal mettalic for that smoky eye effect just like Kim Kardashian’s. The color are specifically created for a superior look and a more intense feature in your eyes. I think they got the best array of colors which are youthful and vibrant. Like the color of aquamarine which you seldom use but the intensity of it especially when your wearing a haute couture dress really glows during ...

• that time. This eye shadow has an added feature which makes it the best. I am appreciative more that they have come up with this matte finish formula. It is important to have this kind of formula so that your eye shadow will almost feel natural during application. The mettalic feature is also important so that the color won’t look so dull. With the mettalic ingredients on it, there is an added glow on your eyes, it sparkles and the color is more enhanced. I noticed the difference when I let my sister used it. I did a comparative analysis with how the color is better arrived at with the mettalic feature rather than the ordinary eye shadow without mettalic content.

Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow has better longevity in your skin. It stays for

so long. I like how versatile it is when it is behind your eyes. The quality is different because even if you just apply a smaller amount you can sense a good color coat. Then the product cannot be easily erased for instance you accidentally brushed your eyes with your handkerchief, this eye shadow stays in place.

It is also important to check make up for allergic reactions on our skin or even a simple pore-clogging effect but with Estee Lauder Pure Color Eye Shadow, you will not experience any of these. The product is highly safe and only comes with the best ingredients.

For me the price is just average. One eye shadow with only one color costs 17.50$. This is the average price for eye shadow so I guess this is just apt for the budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865401131/k2311a1012/10.12.09