Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives 5 Minute Facial  » Cosmetics  »
  • Why I know this is due to my friendship with one of the owners of a famous skin clinic chain in the country
  • Then after 5 minutes you can experience a slight tinging which is normal meaning the product is working
  • Regarding its immediate effects, I am impressed with Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives 5 Minute Facial
  • When I touched my skin, I noticed it being so soft

• by erykah

It is imperative to have a monthly facial treatment in order to achieve superior skin. Celebrities did not have achieve that kind of skin they are now by just relying on nothing. They are constantly treated with enormous skin therapy procedure. Why I know this is due to my friendship with one of the owners of a famous skin clinic chain in the country. I myself have been constantly addicted to facial treatments. I am after of the exfoliation that I get after the treatment. It is important that your old skin layer is constantly exfoliated to get a more youthful appearance. Now seldom do we have time to go to the skin clinic and do all of these things. However, the busy schedule should not hinder

the process of good looking skin. Neutrogena has constantly amused me with their variety of products that we constantly get. Lately they have come up with a modern product which helps you replace your facial treatments. It is Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives 5 Minute Facial.

Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives 5 Minute Facial works conveniently as a replacement for your facial treatment. The good thing is the result of this 5 Minute Facial is equivalent to having a glycolic peel. How this work is very simple. You just need to apply a thin layer on your face. Then after 5 minutes you can experience a slight tinging which is normal meaning the product is working. Then before rinsing, gently massage your face with a small amount of water to activate ...

• the micro-exfoliants. In my own experience, I did not feel any harsh effects on this skin. The good thing is that this product is not acidic. You cannot feel any hash sting on your skin when you apply it. It is also non-comedogenic. In my own experience it did not give me clog pores or any blemishes. There are some products which are causing blemishes indirectly but with Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives 5 Minute Facial, I did not experience this. I appreciate that this product is self-neutralizing. Meaning you will not experience any irritation after the treatment. In trying variety of products from Neutrogena, I can vouch for the sensitivity it provides for your skin. Most of their products are not harsh on the skin and this
        one is of no exception.

Regarding its immediate effects, I am impressed with Neutrogena Ageless Restoratives 5 Minute Facial. After your rinse your face, you can already feel the smoothness it gives you. It is like you have been exfoliated and your skin is just newly reborn. After using for two times a week, you can observe the difference in terms of skin tone and appearance. When I touched my skin, I noticed it being so soft. You can also notice that your skin has this improved texture. When I looked at the mirror, I can see my pores are smaller and my skin is more youthful. This is the new way to exfoliate your skin without the hefty charges of a facial treatment nor the long hours for facials.

heather says :

Help These products get great reviews, but how can anyone with a conscience buy from a company that tests on animals. I understand that many people condone research using animals in disgusting and inhumane ways in order to find help for humans with degenerative diseases, but how on earth can you condone that for cosmetic purposes? Cosmetic???? purposes, folks. Do you really think you are that important? I can assure you that no one gives a damn how you look. Likely, no oe gives adamn whether you live or die. No one can look up from their smart phones nowadays. Don`t kill animals. Don`t hurt animals for your vanity. You are truly not that important. I can guarantee it. I can guarantee that you are not that important. Don`t be a narcissistic freak.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865391131/k2311a1012/10.12.09