Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie  » Cosmetics  »
  • In terms of style your make up should match your get up and if you are in total dress down, I think the use of lipstick is misplaced
  • The best thing is that all are almost heavenly thus you would surely be enticed when you shop
  • I like how it is created because it does not feel like a lip gloss yet it stays in your lips like a lipstick
  • On my experience, I noticed that my lips are more softer than before

• by erykah

I discovered this new way to coat your lips without lipstick. Clinique has come up with a more innovative style in terms of make up. It too much sometimes when we go out with our snickers or even in Havaianas on a white dress and your Goyard bag or just totally dress down, we also want not heavy make up on our face. During occasions like this, it is too much if you use lipstick and heavy blushes to coat your face. In terms of style your make up should match your get up and if you are in total dress down, I think the use of lipstick is misplaced. It might be so mortifying to just have a moment having coffee at Starbucks and yet your make up looks like you are going to a Mardi Grass. I think in terms of how to manifest subtlety, the products you are using should play an important

role. I have came up with my own set of make up during these days that I just want a clean chic with a fresh look. I discovered Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in their website. I sometimes shop in their website for a more updated information.

Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie can replace your lipstick but only on special occasions when you want everything to be light. I really like the wide selection of colors. It is very smart of them to have colors which are subdued. Since a Lip Smoothie is basically for casual occasions, the choices of colors would cover from “absolute acai” which is the darkest shade of reddish pink. Then there are also shades of pale pink, “pink me up” or nude color “nude-tritious”. I appreciate the well created colors to set a tone of free flowing self during those days when girls needed break from their hectic schedule. There are eight ...

• colors all in all and you can opt whatever would suit your skin tone. The best thing is that all are almost heavenly thus you would surely be enticed when you shop.

The duration of how long it stays on your lips is really impressive. It stays for almost eight hours. I tried it once and still the lip smoothie was still in place when it was already 4 in the afternoon. And to think I was sipping coffee with my friends but still the lip smoothie was still visible in my lips. The lip smoothie does not smudge when you drink your beverage and it stays in place despite what you do.

Is it sticky? Definitely not. I like how it is created because it does not feel like a lip gloss yet it stays in your lips like a lipstick. It is like the in between of a lip gloss and a lipstick. This lip smoothie

when you apply it in your lips feels like a mild tint. The same consistency of a lip liner. It is not warm on your skin when you apply it and not messy when you kiss somebody nor it stains your clothes. The smell is pretty good. There is a very slight fruity smell but it is not obvious or overpowering.

The best thing for me on my assessment with this product is the contents of it. First, this lip smoothie has Vitamin C. On my experience, I noticed that my lips are more softer than before. I could sense that it is the potent Vitamin C which is present in this product which is working. Then secondly, the Vitamin C contained therein also acts as an antioxidant for more protection on your lips. The effect after several use is like a newly exfoliated lips. It is smooth and very soft. My husband noticed the difference on it.

Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865381131/k2311a1012/10.12.09