Cool Water Woman Cool Summer by Davidoff perfume  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • I like this line of perfume because unlike some perfume which take us just less than an hour to get use to the scent, Davidoff is not
  • I bought two bottles of Cool Water Woman Cool Summer
  • I thought the appearance spoke of the pretty side of every female perfume
  • In my opinion, the combination of passion fruit as one of the notes ruined the entire summer concoction intended to be breezy and cool

• by erykah

One of the most anticipated perfume for me was Davidoff’s Cool Water Woman Cool Summer. I like this line of perfume because unlike some perfume which take us just less than an hour to get use to the scent, Davidoff is not. The segue becomes more and more unique. I also love that they have outstanding talent in capturing simplicity in their style in terms of scent. My husband has been using Cool Waters For Men during those days that he would just play golf or ordinary dress down days. The scent lives forever. It is best that we actually pay for substantial effects with our perfumes and I get it with Davidoff’s. One of my favorite too is the original Cool Waters For Women. I bought two bottles of Cool Water Woman Cool Summer.

The appearance is the same with the original Cool Waters for Women. The shape is the same with it but the flacon

is now colored pink. The bottle has a different mark on the bottom part “Cool Summer” with a flower patch on the right side, still it was in color pink. The color of the bottle was still retained, it was light blue. The combination of of baby pink and light blue was perfect. I thought the appearance spoke of the pretty side of every female perfume. I like how soft it was and that it was just so gentle on the eyes. The color was befitting the season it is suppose to be intended. It is pleasurable that there is cohesive effort in reaching the design for its look. I also view a perfume from how is it package after all it is still part and parcel to the world of fashion hence every detail matters.

The scent’s olfactive group is aromatic aquatic. When you first smell it during the first spray, it gives you a fresh feeling.

• I like the aquatic tone to it but after five minutes, you can sense passion fruit on it. The smell of passion fruit was really intense that the sweetness is oftentimes intoxicating. The segue is ruled by the sole note “night blooming cereus”. I would describe it as something floral but ultimately you cannot sense it except the annoying tail of passion fruit which is still clinging to the entire facade. Then for the dry down there is a bit of musky tone which wraps up the scent with sensual mode. I have checked that peach is one of the base notes but I did not sense it presence in the fragrance either. This perfume when it dries down has a very soft scent I would say floral fruity contrary to the olfactive group it belongs. The passion fruit is just too unbearable for me. Why did they incorporate this in the first place? In some perfumes where
        there is passion fruit as part of the notes, everything else was just overpowered. I had this body butter with passion fruit extract and the smell really is lasting. Same as the perfume. In my opinion, the combination of passion fruit as one of the notes ruined the entire summer concoction intended to be breezy and cool. I like the aquatic tones during the opening but as soon as passion fruit settles, it made the scent humid. My feeling when I sprayed this on me was like being in a deep summer heat which made me uncomfortable. I was yearning of more minty floral notes combined with the aquatic notes in that way the entire fragrance would be best for the summer. At best with passion fruit dominating the entire smell, it makes you feel sticky and uncomfortable. I did not have the pleasure of enjoying the scent honestly. I have to give the remaining bottle to my cousin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561210865371131/k2311a1012/10.12.09