Dr. Brown’s Feeding Bottles  » Baby care  »
  • Because I was happy with how this bottle works, I told my husband to get 2 more boxes

• by eulariza

Choosing a feeding bottle brand was not that difficult for me. With the recommendations of friends and family members who also have babies, I didn’t have to undergo the trial and error stage on picking up the right feeding bottles. Of the 5 moms I knew of, this brand was highly recommended by everyone.

I got one box of Dr. Brown’s on my baby shower

and we were able to use it right after we went home from the hospital. Compared to the other brand which we got for free, Dr. Brown’s has this natural flow feature that allows my daughter to slowly swallow the formula. It prevents her from gagging and choking. With the vent system of each bottle, her gas and colic are reduced. She spat up like ...

• 5 times when she was so much younger (1 to 2 weeks old), most probably from getting too full. But recently, now that she’s more than a month old, her daddy and I no longer encounter big gushes of spit-up. Because I was happy with how this bottle works, I told my husband to get 2 more boxes. He came home with 3 boxes.

The only

downside I observed with this brand is the cleaning. Because it is made of different parts, cleaning takes time. Disassembling each part is time-consuming. Aside from that, I need to make sure that I thoroughly brush the holes of the vent system where residues of milk could reside. The good thing is, the box of 3 bottles came with specialized brushes to help me do the job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541210865201031/k2311a1012/10.12.09