Nissan Altima 2.5 SL  » Cars  »
  • I recently purchased a 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL sedan, and in my opinion, Nissan put some nice upgrades in the SL model
  • There is an empty space below the consol, where I think they should have put something
  • It seems to have a lot of swirls in it already, and I don’t remember any of my other vehicles having this problem

• by viewpoint480

I recently purchased a 2007 Nissan Altima 2. 5 SL sedan, and in my opinion, Nissan put some nice upgrades in the SL model.

However, it still lacks that should feel you find in other luxury vehicles.

Negatives: There is an empty space below the consol, where I think they should have

put something.

It feels like a big void, where there should be a panel of some kind.

Also, the doors don’t stay open if you park on an incline, and the instrument panel looks cheap, almost as if it were made of some flimsy plastic material.

I also had some concern ...

• with the paint.

It seems to have a lot of swirls in it already, and I don’t remember any of my other vehicles having this problem.

I typically use a standard car wash, and have never seen the swirls as bad as on this car.

Positives: the 2.

5 liter engine has

some kick to it, and picks up nicely when needed.

The tires look nice and show little wear, even after 30 thousand miles.

Even though the Nissan name almost guarantees low maintenance, I would suggest finding something more solid, or pay less for the S or SE model and still have the same features.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91210865111031/k2311a1012/10.12.09