The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze & Lisa Niemi book  » Books  »
  • I am glad that I was able to read this book and get to know him more through this last book about his life

• by bookfan5555

The Time of My Life was an autobiography that was written by beloved actor, Patrick Swayze and his wife, Lisa Niemi. This book was published just months before the actors death in September of 2009.

It was an emotional journey to read about his life as a dancer and than as an actor.

He came from a family of dancers and heading there himself when his career was

cut short by a leg injury.

Patrick Swayze tells the reader abut his life, how he fell in love with his wife of thirty five years, Lisa Niemi, his life as an actor, and the moment that he discovered that he had pancreatic cancer.

We all know Patrick Swayze as the young man who taught Baby to dance in Dirty Dancing and Sam who loved Molly in Ghost.

...

• What we did not know was what was going on behind the scenes of his life and marriage to his wife.

I was saddened to learn about his death after close to two years of fighting pancreatic cancer.

I believed that he would actually beat this disease since he was determined to win.

I had been a big fan of Patrick Swayze since his days playing Orry Main

in the mini-series, North and South.

Patrick Swayze will always be remembered for his tough guy image and his roles as men who could be soft and tough.

I am glad that I was able to read this book and get to know him more through this last book about his life.

He fought a hard fight and will always be remembered as the man who fought diligently to live.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171210865091031/k2311a1012/10.12.09