Bobbie Cuticle Oil
  • I decided to give Bobbie Cuticle Oil a try, and since I've tried using it, I never want to run out of stock of it at home
  • I can also use this oil for my fingernails to get the same moisturizing and softening effect that I like
  • This is the problem with most oil products, but Bobbie Cuticle Oil is different
  • There is definitely no unwanted side effect whatsoever

• by Collette

This is a fairly simple product, yet I find it very handy and useful that it’s actually part of my everyday beautifying regimen. It is easy to miss it in the shelves of cosmetic stores as it is often overshadowed by more popular and larger products packaged in more colorful boxes and plastic wraps. Bobbie Cuticle Oil only comes in 35ml bottle that resembles the shape of an eye dropper container. A transparent plastic bottle contains the greenish liquid oil made of avocado extract, almond oil and vitamin E. Indeed, there is nothing attractive in the packaging of this very functional oil.

It is easy to dismiss as trivial what

this cuticle oil does. It simply softens and moisturizes cuticles. That’s it. Many people think that what it does can easily be performed by their body lotions. But then again, a liquid oil can seep through the deepest areas of your cuticle that an ordinary lotion cannot penetrate. I decided to give Bobbie Cuticle Oil a try, and since I’ve tried using it, I never want to run out of stock of it at home. Here are some advantages of this witty oil:

First, I’m the type who can’t get a regular pedicure for monetary reasons and due to time constraints also. I have dry skin and it will easily

show when I don’t get to have my feet regularly pedicured. Dry skin shows at the sides of my toenails, and they could be very unsightly especially when I want to wear open-toe sandals. A small drop of Bobbie Cuticle Oil does the trick to make my toes look clean and moisturized in an instant. The effect lasts for the whole day already. Thus, anytime I want to wear my favorite sandals, I don’t have to worry about not being newly pedicured. I can also use this oil for my fingernails to get the same moisturizing and softening effect that I like.

Second, this oil can also be used to ...

• Bobbie Cuticle Oil
      soften calluses on the balls of my feet, my heels and ankles. It can readily be used as a substitute for your body lotion also, especially if you are out on a trip and you want to save on space in your bag. Instead of separately bringing a lotion and a cuticle oil, you can only bring the latter. I apply a few drops on my heels and balls of feet and it immediately softens the skin and removes the flakes brought about my dry skin.

Third, it does not leave a greasy feel on your skin. This is the problem with most oil products, but Bobbie Cuticle Oil is

different. It just leaves you with a smooth and soft skin, with none of the greasy feeling. Plus, there is also no strong smell that you might be allergic to.

I’m so happy to have discovered this wonderful oil. I use it everyday, and it makes me more confident and feel more beautiful. There is definitely no unwanted side effect whatsoever. It is made of natural ingredients only that will not harm your skin in any way. You should definitely try it. Bobbie is also known for its nail polishes. If you are having a hard time looking for Bobbie Cuticle Oil, look for it under the rows of nail polishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865021031/k2311a1012/10.12.09