Splash Hair Polish Improved Formula Hairdressing cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • Because of this I went to a local health and beauty store to look for something that can help me with my little hair problem
  • Because of this I decided to buy it right then and there just to try it and prove to myself that it really works
  • The first time I tried it, I was really quite impressed
  • After drying my hair, I really did noticed that this Hair Polish Hairdressing Cream really did gave some life and bounce to my once dry and frizzy hair
  • Thus I don't personally recommend this hairdressing cream to women who have sensitive facial skin

• by coolynch78

I just had my hair straightened about a month ago and the result was just total disaster! My hair became too dry, frizzy and too difficult to comb. I tried using different types of conditioners with little or no result at all.

Because of this I went to a local health and beauty store to look for something that can help me with my “little” hair problem. I scanned through the shelves and

saw this Splash Control Hair Polish Improved Formula Hairdressing Cream that claims to tame frizz and fly-away hair. It also says that it can give my hair sensational gloss making it silky and shiny. Because of this I decided to buy it right then and there just to try it and prove to myself that it really works.

The first time I tried it, I was really quite impressed. It is ...

• quite easy to apply to my towel-dried hair. After drying my hair, I really did noticed that this Hair Polish Hairdressing Cream really did gave some life and bounce to my once dry and frizzy hair.

However I have also noticed that it gave some extra oily feeling to my hair which slightly spread onto my forehead. After one week of continuous use I have noticed some pimples forming on my forehead. And

that was the start of my facial problem. Because of this I decided to stop using this hairdressing cream. What good does it make when it helps you to have healthy, non-frizzy hair but gives you lots of pimple on your face?

Thus I don’t personally recommend this hairdressing cream to women who have sensitive facial skin. Better find some other product with a non-oily, non-irritating base which can give you the same result.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311210865011031/k2311a1012/10.12.09