Freeman’s Facial Clay Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Facial Mask at my local grocers store mainly because it was so cheap, and I could not resist
  • Also, I love that this mask has avocado in it because it’s supposed to be really good for you

• by pennylane

I bought this Facial Mask at my local grocers store mainly because it was so cheap, and I could not resist. I usually use Queen Helen’s Mint Julep Mask, but I wanted to try something new. I have been using this mask for about a month now, and I must say, I am

very pleased with it.

I usually use the mask every other day at night because the clay sucks all the dirt out of your face. It claims to purge pores and firm and smooth your skin. My skin feels super smoother after I use it. However, I am not sure how much it purges ...

• my pores because I still have some blackheads. I usually leave it on for 15 minutes and then wipe it off with a warm washcloth. I then use scrub my face with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. And as the third and the final step, I moisturize my face.

Also, I love that this

mask has avocado in it because it’s supposed to be really good for you. I don’t know what the oatmeal is supposed to do, but I love this facemask for what its worth. I will always have this facemask in my bathroom, however, I feel like its not enough to address all my problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311010864930131/k2311a1010/10.10.09