Nit Free Terminator Lice Comb, Professional Stainless Steel Louse and Nit Comb for Head Lice Treatment  » Health  »
  • Well, I am so concerned about “suyod” because after I’ve practically destroyed all the head lice of my two nieces by using Licenex Head Lice Treatment Shampoo, I again encounter another lice problem
  • After every shampoo, we would comb out their heads using the Professional Steel Louse and Nit Comb and we could see how this amazing comb could remove out even the smallest nit out of the hair

• by ladyli

“Suyod” as we call it here in the Philippines is the finely toothed comb for removing lice. It used to be very effective but I’ve noted that they are now made of plastic and are soft and could no longer efficiently carry lice out of the hair. Well, I am so concerned about “suyod” because after I’ve practically destroyed all the head lice of my two nieces by using Licenex Head Lice Treatment Shampoo, I again encounter another lice problem. My grandchildren by a nephew came over and take refuge in our home.

Well their mother has given birth and could not take care of them so they need my home and my care. Anyway they are not infants anymore as they were ages 5, 7, and 8 and needing not much help. But I noted they

frequently scratch their head and as I examined I saw lice thriving on their heads.

It was like the same scenario with my two nieces. Worse was that we don’t have Licenex Shampoo on stock. I could not wait for the Licenex and I wanted to do something.

So I reached out for the “suyod” and tried my best to comb out the lice from their head. But it was so disappointing because the “suyod” could not perform well. It is too pliable and lice could escape.

So I called a friend in a neighborhood to ask if she has the old type of “suyod”. She then told me she has no “suyod” but has a more effective tool and she was very willing to lend it to me. In a moment she came into my ...

• home bringing with her a modernized gadget called Nit Free Terminator Lice Comb, Professional Stainless Steel Louse and Nit Comb for Head Lice Treatment.

She excitedly shared to me that she was able combat all the head lice of her youngest daughter just by using this nit comb. Well my neighbor friend even helped with the job and she herself demonstrated the proper way using the nit comb. I was so amazed as I saw the micro grooved teeth of the nit comb carrying so many lice out.

It is sturdy but friendly to the hair. Well we did enjoy exterminating the lice because we could really see good yield of lice with every stroke of the nit comb. It was fantastic.

Although it was such a gross seeing those nits and lice, it was

quite exciting seeing the Professional Stainless Steel Louse and Nit Comb doing the job efficiently. Exterminating all the lice of my grandchildren was not a one day job. There were so many lice on their head so we had to use the Professional Stainless Steel Louse and Nit Comb as often as we could.

Then I also bought Licenex Head Lice Treatment Shampoo for them. After every shampoo, we would comb out their heads using the Professional Steel Louse and Nit Comb and we could see how this amazing comb could remove out even the smallest nit out of the hair. This is certainly a hundred times better than the native “suyod”.

After some 2 weeks of rigid using, all the heads of my three grandchildren are now free of lice. I now could sleep with them without worries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341010864800131/k2311a1010/10.10.09