Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Commercial Scouring Pad
  • I thought I had no choice but just to throw away the pot
  • I decided to soak the burned pot in water for an hour
  • When you noticed it has already turned dull by constant use then getting a new one to avoid putting your cleaning into a halt is important

• by ladyli

The number one cleaning tool in my kitchen is Scotch-Brite Heavy Duty Commercial Scouring Pad. My home can’t afford to run out of this stuff. I’d go crazy if I have no Scotch Brite to assist me with the tough traces of burnt food on my casseroles and the unsightly stains of tough dirt on my counter tops and sinks. For long years Scotch-Brite of 3M has proven to me that there is no other scouring pad could equal its efficiency.

Indeed it is comparatively pricey than the other scouring pads in the market but the performance of the cheaper brands is far inferior to that of Scoth-Brite. It was my husband who introduced me to Scotch-Brite. When we were newly wed, I’d see him always

using Scotch-Brite and each time we’d go shopping, Scotch-Brite would be on the list even if we there were still stocks left.

I asked him why he has so much trust on Scotch Brite and told me to use it to see the difference. Well I did and it was then that I say the efficiency of Scotch Brite. It is sharp enough to remove even the toughest dirt.

Even the burned bottoms of pots and pans could be cleaned by Scotch-Brite heavy duty scouring pad. Even steel wool can’t clean as efficiently as Scotch-Brite. Once I burned the rice and it left the pot severely burned too.

I thought I had no choice but just to throw away the pot. But then I ...

• remembered Scotch-Brite and I thought of giving it a try. I decided to soak the burned pot in water for an hour.

Then I scrubbed the pot vigorously with Scotch-Brite and cleanser. I saw how the burned pot turned back to its silver color. Of course it was not an easy job but what is important is that the pot was restored and was spared from being just junked.

No other scouring pad could do that I am sure. Scotch-Brite scouring pad is at its most efficient stage when new. New Scotch-Brite can really deliver the shiniest and cleanest effect on every thing it touches.

Even the unsightly yellow ring on your bowl can be removed by Scotch Brite. Do give it a try and see

what I mean. Use new Scotch-Brite for those yellow rings and see how it will disappear.

New Scotch-Brite to replace the old one must be always available. It will really help to keep a good stock of Scotch-Brite in your drawer. When you noticed it has already turned dull by constant use then getting a new one to avoid putting your cleaning into a halt is important.

This is the reason why I don’t want to run out of stocks. Would it not be disappointing if you could not clean efficiently because you don’t have Scotch-Brite anymore to help you out?

To all readers who are still trying to be economical by buying those cheaper but second class scouring pads then I tell you are missing a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121010864790131/k2311a1010/10.10.09