Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder  » Electronics  »
  • When I first saw this gadget, I thought it was just an ordinary container and was asking myself why it needs to be USB powered
  • It was only when my Boss demonstrated to me how to use this gadget that I learned it was a mini Paper Shredder

• by ladyli

I am using this Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder in our office. It was a gift from a British friend of my lady Boss who visited our office few months ago and I should really thank him for giving this gadget which benefited me a lot. When I first saw this gadget, I thought it was just an ordinary container and was asking myself why it needs to be USB powered. It was only when my Boss demonstrated to me how to use this gadget that I learned it was a mini Paper Shredder. We actually have a bigger paper shredder in our stock room which is being used only for large scale shredding which is done every once a year after every inventory period but certainly it looks

much more different than this Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder. The Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder has only 1.6L capacity and is designed for small quantity. Its size of 17×16x13cm is ideal and a great space saver. It looks very neat and can take any part of the tabletop or counter without any messiness at all. The good thing about this is its reversible switch. It can be USB powered or can be run by batteries. It takes four “AA” sizes of batteries and it takes long before the battery life weakens. When using USB it is just as simple as plugging it into Computer USB port and all unwanted messages are converted into neat tiny shreds magically. The opening of Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder which is 123 ...

• mm in size can shred up to half size of A4 sheet. It has forward and reverse modes that can speedily reduce smaller sizes of papers like unwanted tiny receipts and messy pieces of notes.

I’ve fallen in love with this wonderful gadget. It efficiently shreds the papers into neat tiny strips. Unlike before that I have to take time cutting down the confidential papers into strips so that no data could leak out, now I have this Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder to do the job for me. Also there are so many pieces of papers that needs neat disposal day by day so instead of doing it manually it is now done electronically. Cutting the paper manually may not be really tedious but it also consumes time which

can be more profitably used for other important task. Well, now there is this Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder and it saves my time a lot. Each day in the office, I have some confidential notes and papers to destroy because it is only between me and my Boss. Well shredding now does not need to take much of my time, I’ve found a good and efficient helper in Generic Mini USB Paper Shredder. It really does work quickly, neatly and not noisy at all.

We’ve been using this for few months already and it has been durable and not failing ever since. Its forward and reverse modes have been as quick as ever. Even its metal blade has remained very sharp and highly efficient. This is a must gadget in every busy office such as mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161010864780131/k2311a1010/10.10.09