Proctor Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle
  • I bought Proctor Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle and I am presently using this in the office
  • I love the perfect hotness this automatic kettle is giving my hot chocolate
  • I want every one to get the benefit of this automatic kettle so that the money I paid for it will be more compensated
  • I think I made a perfect choice in this product
  • This is comparatively cheaper at less than $15 than other similar electric kettles that cost more

• by ladyli

I bought Proctor Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle and I am presently using this in the office. This handy electric kettle has now become popular in my office. Every one who is in immediate need of real hot water is free to use this Proctor Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle which I kept near my desk. We all love to drink something hot in the office during afternoon coffee break and when everyone already feels cold.

My personal choice is hot chocolate while the rest are very fond of coffee. Most of my officemates get hot water either from the thermos in the office kitchen or from the hot and cold water dispenser in the lodging area. I am however too lazy to go either to the lodging area or to the kitchen so I am keeping this Proctor

Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle just near me.

In the morning, the office janitor makes sure there is already water in the kettle so that I will just plug it on every time I need hot water for my favorite hot chocolate. Proctor Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle has been very useful to me. It boiled water so speedily.

There is no long waiting time unlike when heating water over the stove or through electric thermos. It takes just very few minutes after plugging in and turning on. In a minute, I will soon hear the water boiling and some few more minutes as it automatically shuts off, it means my hot water is ready and I can soon enjoy sipping my favorite hot chocolate.

I love the perfect hotness this automatic kettle is ...

• giving my hot chocolate. I don’t enjoy drinking hot chocolate if it is not as hot as newly boiled so this Proctor Silex K2070 is perfect for my requirement. Its one quart size is an ideal size as it allows some of my office mates to share with my boiled water.

Most of them also use boiled water for cup noodles and they prefer the newly-boiled water from my Proctro Silex KD2070 each time. Of course I am willing and happy to share this to them. I want every one to get the benefit of this automatic kettle so that the money I paid for it will be more compensated.

Proctor Silex K2070 1-Quart Automatic Electric Kettle which looks pretty in its white color is friendly user. Even a child can boil his own water here without any

danger of being electrocuted or being burned. It is just as easy as attaching the detachable cord then plugging it on the electric outlet then pressing the button on and presto hot water is available to you in very few minutes only.

It has a detachable cord which made it easy for neat keeping and has non-spill spout for neat and stylish serving. Its boil-dry protection stops the kettle from boiling when waterless so it is really safe and no danger of overheating. I think I made a perfect choice in this product.

It is not very costly but it has been perfectly meeting my needs. This is comparatively cheaper at less than $15 than other similar electric kettles that cost more. I think I’ve already been fully compensated by this purchase and I would like to recommend this product to others as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161010864760131/k2311a1010/10.10.09