Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli  » Food  »
2.5
  • As is usually the case when I'm not feeling good, I find myself eating quite a bit (Yes, I know that's weird, but that's just the type person I am)
  • But, if I were to choose between this and their regular ravioli product, I think I would take the regular sized ravioli
  • The sauce is OK, not great but it is definitely edible
  • That's not normally a problem so it makes me wonder if they don't put as much in this kind of Chef Boyardee product as they do others

• by Steve

I’m home today because I wasn’t feeling well. As is usually the case when I’m not feeling good, I find myself eating quite a bit (Yes, I know that’s weird, but that’s just the type person I am).

One of the things I ended up eating today was mini ravioli from the brand Chef

Boyardee.

I actually like most Chef Boyardee products and this one wasn’t really that terrible.

But, if I were to choose between this and their regular ravioli product, I think I would take the regular sized ravioli.

Taste wise, there really isn’t any difference.

The pasta is tender and has plenty of meat in ...

• it (which I will admit I was surprised about given the size).

The sauce is OK, not great but it is definitely edible.

My only real complaint about this really has to do with quantity.

First, there seems to be too much sauce with the mini ravioli compared to the larger ravioli.

I don’t

mind the taste of the sauce but it gets to be a bit messy.

Also, I ate the can and still feel hungry.

That’s not normally a problem so it makes me wonder if they don’t put as much in this kind of Chef Boyardee product as they do others.

Overall, it was an OK lunch but not a filling one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271010864660131/k2311a1010/10.10.09