Jansport Daypack  » Other  »
  • I love it especially now that I am in high school
  • It holds all of my binders and folders with no problem
  • It is not the best but it takes a lot of water before it will soak through
  • I recommend this back pack it is not at a bad price for the quality that you are receiving
  • I suggest for you next bag you go out and get one of these in your favorite color

• by sneakerfiend

The Jansport Daypack bag pack is great. I love it especially now that I am in high school. It is not too kiddy or out of style. It is cool and comfortable.

I have had three now. I buy a new one each year. These bag packs are amazing.

They come in some great colors like gray, black, red, blue, green, black/skulls, polka dots, etc. They all have a very eye grabbing look to them. My personal favorite is the navy blue.

I love

how the back pack is plain but stylish. It has the jansport logo, which looks very nice, right on at the top. There is a main pocket, which is big and spacious.

It holds all of my binders and folders with no problem. There is also a pocket on the front for holding little thing like pens, pencils, calculators, etc. There is even a little pocket and pencil sleeves inside the front pocket.

The back pack appears small but can hold every thing you could ...

• imagine. There is even a leak guard on it so your work won’t get wet. It is not the best but it takes a lot of water before it will soak through.

The back pack is very durable. It can take a lot without ripping or tearing. And the texture is very nice.

You can air brush it for a custom look, or draw on it with markers. The straps are actually very comfortable and make it feel good on you back. The straps

are also adjustable so you can get your bag right where you want it.

So that way it is more comfortable for you. I never complain about my back hurting or having any discomfort. There is a little strap at the top so you can carry it with your hand.

I recommend this back pack it is not at a bad price for the quality that you are receiving. I suggest for you next bag you go out and get one of these in your favorite color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121010864570131/k2311a1010/10.10.09