Magimix M150 Nespresso
1.0
  • There are a lot of different flavors available and it is definitely very easy with no mess to clean up, I simply throw the used capsule away
  • The problem with the capsules is that they are not available at all supermarkets, so I either have to make a special trip out of my way to a place that does sell them or come up with an alternative way to make coffee
  • It was comparable to buying a coffee on the way to work at a cafe, but more convenient because I didn't have to bother about lining up and waiting for someone else to make it

• by karmageddon

What made me buy this machine was the feature of how easy it is to make good coffee using capsules. There are a lot of different flavors available and it is definitely very easy with no mess to clean up, I simply throw the used capsule away.

The machine does look good in the kitchen in black and chrome and has a nice stylish design, but the same could be said about most coffee machines. I have

owned a few different ones in the past but was sick of all the time I had to spend cleaning up after them.

The problem with the capsules is that they are not available at all supermarkets, so I either have to make a special trip out of my way to a place that does sell them or come up with an alternative way to make coffee. I did not feel that I was actually saving any money ...

• because the capsules are not as cheap as the ground coffee that was used in my previous machine. It was comparable to buying a coffee on the way to work at a cafe, but more convenient because I didn’t have to bother about lining up and waiting for someone else to make it.

Another thing I did not like was that the water cooled very quickly so even if there was just ten minutes between making one

coffee and wanting another, as often happens with someone else in the house, or a visitor dropping in, would have to wait for it to reheat again. This seems like a design flaw to me because other machines that I have used have always been capable of keeping the water hot without being big or expensive.

Overall I am not very happy with my purchase of this machine and feel that it was a bit of waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531010864331231/k2311a1010/10.10.09