Calgary computer repaire - Tech Squad  » Business  »
1705 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • He promised that the computer would be examined the next day, and at that time, he would be able to tell me how long it would take and how much it would cost
  • The next morning, I got a phone-call from Tech Squad with what I thought was relative good news

• by Jessie Bahrey

I didn’t realize how much I depended on my computer until I got a virus which completely shut my computer down. I traced the source of this virus to a former friend who was, shall we say, sending questionable pictures from shady sources, and although it didn’t wipe out my files, it shut me down every time I tried to access the internet. There was also something that kept coming up on my screen saying that something had somehow been installed that was ’spying’ on all my documents to find my passwords and account information, and this scared me enough to seek professional help, even though I knew some computer geeks. I asked around, and several

people suggested a company called Tech Squad, which has three locations in Calgary, Alberta, so I gave them a call.

I was pretty upset, so when I made the call to Tech Squad, I probably sounded illiterate. The person who I spoke to was very friendly and professional, and she told me that this company also makes business and house calls, which I was shocked and happy about. However, I told her what was happening with my computer, and she said to bring it in to one of the locations as soon as I could.

When I showed up later that afternoon, I was able to speak to one of the three employees on staff right away. I ...

• described what happened to my computer, and although it seemed very serious and very strange to me, the employee I spoke to knew exactly what type of virus I likely had. He promised that the computer would be examined the next day, and at that time, he would be able to tell me how long it would take and how much it would cost. That all sounded reasonable, so I left my computer, and felt a bit relieved and less stressed because he sounded confident that it could be fixed fairly easily. This peace of mind made me feel much better.

good news; the spyware that had been installed on the computer could be removed, and a virus protection program installed, and it would take 2 days and cost $89. I had imagined weeks without my computer and hundreds of dollars, so I was very pleased. I picked up my computer at the given time, and was very thankful at the level of professionalism I received, the fast and efficient service, and the reasonable price.

Tech Squad is a great place to get your computer repaired, and they even will come to your home or place of business! The do all sorts of services, like virus removal, hardware and software repairs, upgrades, data recovery, network security, and many other services. They are highly recommended in the city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411010864291231/k2311a1010/10.10.09