Olay Regenerist Daily Regnerating Serum
  • Although I am not especially sensitive to fragrances in products, I figured that I had matter as well avoid the fragrance since it was not necessary
  • It makes my skin feel softer and smoother and I think that it helps my makeup go on more smoothly also
  • I like the fact that the pump allows you to get the product out without having to dip into the serum itself, which I think makes the application process more hygienic

• by deem

I have been using Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum in the Fragrance Free version for several years now and have been pleased with the result. I originally purchased the regular version, with fragrance, before I realized a fragrance free version was available. Although I am not especially sensitive to fragrances in products, I figured that I had matter as well avoid the fragrance since it was not necessary.

I usually apply the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum to my face at night before bed. I also apply it in the morning before I apply my makeup.

I only have to wait a few minutes for the Olay

Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum to be absorbed into my skin. It makes my skin feel softer and smoother and I think that it helps my makeup go on more smoothly also.

I would describe the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum as a lightweight facial moisturizer. The Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum comes in an opaque white plastic bottle with a pump.

One or two pumps of the product is enough to cover my face. I like the fact that the pump allows you to get the product out without having to dip into the serum itself, which I think makes the application process more hygienic.

The pump ...

• also prevents spilling and unnecessary waste of the product. However, the fact that the bottle is opaque makes it difficult to know when it is getting low until the pump starts squirting out the product irregularly.

Then I have to screw off the pump cap and use the pump tube as a kind of spatula to dip out the product because, even when the pump cannot reach the serum anymore, there is still a good amount of the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum left in the bottle. This can be rather inconvenient.

The Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum costs about a little over $20 in discount stores and

a little more than that in drug stores in my area. Although this is not really inexpensive, it is much less expensive than department store facial serums that i have used and that have not been any more effective than the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum.

This is not a miracle product by any means. It does not turn back the clock or eliminate wrinkles.

It does, however, effectively moisturize my skin and make it look and feel better. There are often coupons or sales going on for Olay products, however, so if you are thinking of trying Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum you might want to keep your eyes open for a sale or coupon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311010864271131/k2311a1010/10.10.09